“Action expresses priority.” ~Ghandi
The SERES Global Ambassador program is for people who resonate with Ghandi’s words and who are passionate and excited about taking action and working to create a future that we all want.
Wherever in the world you are, we are THRILLED to have you on board and know that together, we are accelerating actions towards a healthy, thriving and sustainable society.
Being a SERES Global Ambassador takes only 2-3 minutes each day, and it is a wonderful opportunity to be a part of a global movement of change-makers that are creating impact and changing our world.
Here’s how it works…
What YOU get…
- A neat SERES Global Ambassador pack including a t-shirt, water bottle, key ring and info pack with everything you need to know about SERES and our youth leaders to allow you to be a truly great ambassador!
- Your photo and ambassador profile on our website
- 2 nights stay free-of-charge in the SERES Hub-Guatemala Embassy in San Juan del Obispo (10 minutes from Antigua Guatemala)
- A regular virtual “coffee date” with our on-the-ground team in English or Spanish so we can all stay in touch (estimated once every 2 months)
- The opportunity to bring the SERES Founder to your home, company, school, community center etc. for a unique SERES presentation!
What our Global Ambassadors do:
Our Global Ambassadors are committed to helping share the SERES story and the amazing work of our youth leaders and change-makers. Sounds daunting? Don’t worry, we are here to help. Here’s what we expect our Global Ambassadors to do:
- Take on our weekly “Ambassador Challenges” which will include simple things such as posting something about SERES on Facebook or Twitter, emailing a few friends, talking to someone new about what we are doing and using your own creativity to get the SERES message out there!
- Connect and Collaborate: Global Ambassadors are aware of SERES goals, plans and dreams and keep an eye and ear out for opportunities that may help us to achieve those plans.
- Invite others: once a year, no matter what size, our Global Ambassadors host an event to raise awareness and support for SERES work. This is a great opportunity for you to show your friends and family how proud you are of what you are doing, and invite them to be a part of it with you.
OUR GLOBAL AMBASSADORS: